Pediatric Care in Las Colinas, TX
A pediatrician is a doctor who focuses on the physical, behavioral, and mental health of babies, children, teens, and adolescents. They see children from birth up to the age of 21, so choosing the one that's right for you will make them an important part of your child's life and development.
If you would like to meet with a pediatrician or family doctor, please call (817) 203-2760 or contact Ms. Jessica Stangenwald online .
What Services Does a Pediatrician Provide?
In addition to monitoring your child's developmental milestones, your pediatrician will also keep you educated on your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness. An important part of this includes regular office visits where a pediatrician can:
- Diagnose and treat illnesses, infections, and injuries
- Perform regular physical exams
- Administer scheduled immunizations
A pediatrician or family doctor can help your child with issues that include:
- Pediatric fractures
- Common colds
- School and sports physicals
How to Choose the Right Pediatrician
When you're expecting, it is highly recommended to find a pediatrician before your child arrives. Depending on your comfort level, this could be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before the delivery.
When you feel that you've found the right doctor, you can also schedule an interview with them. Most offices welcome this approach, although you may be charged for a visit. When considering a pediatrician, there are a number of questions you might ask. Here are some of the most common.
- Does the doctor encourage questions?
- Do they spend enough time with you?
- Do you like the other doctors in the practice?
- Do they take on new patients?
- Do they take your insurance?
- How do they handle problems after hours? (e.g., is someone on call?)
- What hospital are they affiliated with?
- How convenient is the location, hours, and parking?
Schedule an Appointment
Whether you are looking for a doctor for your first child or just thinking about changing practices, it is never too soon to start your research. If you would like to meet with a medical professional, please call (817) 203-2760 or contact Ms. Jessica Stangenwald online.
The New You Medical & Infusion Clinic
Address100 Grapevine Hwy
Hurst, TX 76054
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tue: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm